What Has Travelling Taught You?
We all know travelling is fun but we can also learn a lot of life lessons from it. It can teach us a lot of about the world and ourselves, from changing our perspectives on the way we live and interact, to learning a new language, skill or helping us appreciate different cultures and ways of doing things.
We from GoEuro are inviting all travel bloggers and vloggers to enter our travel blog competition by telling us about your #travellessons story for the chance to win a city trip worth £300, an Amazon Fire or a Travel Accessories pack worth £30. The lucky three winners will also feature on the GoEuro Blog and will be able to share their posts with the wider travel audience.
This competition has now closed – thank you to everyone who took part.
1st – Tamsyn-Elizabeth, Peaches & Bear – http://www.peachesandbear.co.uk/travelling-with-anxiety/
2nd – Lucy Ronan, Faraway Lucy – http://farawaylucy.com/life-lessons-travel-has-taught-me/
3rd – Jack Edwards, The Jack Experience – http://www.thejackexperience.co.uk/travellessons
Our #travellessons blog competition may have finished, but you still have the chance to get your hands on some goodies! Enter our latest #likealocal Travel Blogger Competition and be in with a chance to win £300 for your next city break OR a Fuji Instax Mini camera OR a portable powerbank. Good luck!
All you have to do is:
To enter our blog competition all you have to do is write a post about the lessons you’ve learned whilst travelling and publish it on your own blog. Feel free to get creative with the direction of the post, but make sure that it’s clear you’re taking part in the #travellessons travel blog competition. Once your post is live:
1. As soon as you’ve finished your post, send us an email at [email protected] with the URL to your travel blog post.
2. Don’t forget to join the conversation on Twitter #travellessons.
Three winners will be chosen by a member of the GoEuro team at random using randomresult.com.
Need some inspiration?
Don’t know where to start? Why not browse our blog to kickstart travel memories. From the best museums in London, to the top things to do in Cornwall and the most delectable wine regions in France, and more. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The Blogger Competition is run by GoEuro Travel GmbH, Schönhauser Allee 180, 10119 Berlin, Germany.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. GoEuro employees and their relatives are excluded from the competition.
- Applicants must be of legal age and must hold valid UK residency.
- The GoEuro #travellessons Blogger Competition will run on GoEuro’s Blog and the official GoEuro Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The closing date for entry will be at 23:59 (GMT+1) on the 28th February 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The Competition includes three prizes. The first prize includes transportation booked through the GoEuro platform, to a destination of your choice 300 GBP. The second prize includes an Amazon Fire tablet worth 60 GBP. The third prize includes a surprise pack including travel accessories chosen at random worth 30 GBP.
- Three winners will be chosen by a member of the GoEuro team at random. GoEuro will use randomresult.com, an online tool providing totally free random results.
- Entries that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive will not be included. You are liable for the content of your entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- There is no cost involved to enter.
- GoEuro accepts no responsibility for entries not received.
- The three winners will be notified via email by GoEuro on 3rd March 2017.
- The three winners are responsible for obtaining all necessary documentation which may include visas, valid passports, tickets, travel insurance and other travel documentation.
- A winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she is in breach of any of the terms and conditions or has found to have manipulated the competition.
- The winner must respond by email to confirm whether they accept their prize and must contact GoEuro to claim their prize within 7 days of GoEuro sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and GoEuro reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner, chosen at random.
- Data relating to entrants will be retained by GoEuro for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist GoEuro to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.When you book a ticket our data protection policy http://www.goeuro.com/privacy and our general Terms and Conditions http://www.goeuro.com/terms
- GoEuro will only be liable for intent and negligence, except in case of a negligent breach of an essential contractual In this case the liability of GoEuro with simple negligence is limited to the predictable damage which is typical for raffles. The limitation of liability is not valid in case of damage of life, body or health. There is no right of appeal. An enforceable claim for the winnings or the payout in cash does not exist.
- The legal framework for the conditions of this competition is the law of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland, excluding international uniform law, especially the UN Sales Convention. The legal regulations for the choice of law and for the applicability of binding rules, especially of the state, in where the consumer usually lives, remains unaffected. The legal regulations are valid for the place of jurisdiction.
Latest posts by Sebastian (see all)
- Visit Italy: 5 Secret Italian Destinations You Can’t Miss - 14/02/2017
- #travellessons Travel Blog Competition - 01/02/2017
- 11 Reasons to Visit Dartmoor - 11/04/2016