About the Scholarship
At GoEuro, we work hard to bring Europe closer together. Our mission is to improve access to all towns and cities across the continent, making travel easier, whether it be by train, bus or plane.
Traditionally, figuring out how to get to destinations without airports has been a complicated process, particularly in foreign countries. It's important to us that travellers don't miss out on discovering fantastic cities like Bath, Segovia, Soest or Namur, which is why we’re determined to help them find the best ways to get there.
As a young and international team, we're always keen to bring innovative students on board so we can get to know their visions about building a better connected 21st Century Europe. The student who sends us the most creative entry will get the chance to complete a 1-3 month paid internship in our Berlin office.
The winning student will also receive a scholarship of €2000 and the best entry will be published (with permission, of course) on the GoEuro blogs in Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands and the UK.
How to Enter
Use the title ‘’A Closer Europe’’ and let it inspire you. Send us your innovative vision of a more connected Europe. We’re flexible with the entry formats, so be creative! Share your vision in an essay, blog post, video, YouTube clip...or whichever format you feel best expresses your ideas. The focus of the entry is up to you whether it's transport, culture, education or any other theme...we want to know what a connected Europe means to you. Tell us how your education and experience could help build a more connected Europe. Check out our scholarship blog post if you need some inspiration for your project.
All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include:
- An essay between 1500-2000 words or a video with a duration of 1-10 mins. Entries in other formats will also be considered but must be sent via email.
- PDF copy of student enrollment document for the 2014/2015 academic year.
- Entries must be sent before midnight (GMT+1) on December 15th 2014.
- Please make sure that your university or college is eligible for this programme, you can check if your university or college has already been approved here. If you don’t see them please tell them to contact email@example.com to enroll.
- 01/10/2014 - Scholarship launches and is open to applications
- 15/12/2014 - Application deadline
- 31/01/2015 - Winner is announced here and on our social media platforms
Eligible Universities and Colleges
Don't see your university/college? Get in touch with your university or college and ask them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to be included on the list of eligible universities/colleges.
Terms & Conditions
1. Employees of GoEuro and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship.
2.There is no cost involved to enter for either students or universities/colleges.
3. The closing date for entry will be 15/12/2014 at 23:59 (GMT+1). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4.GoEuro accepts no responsibility for entries not received for reasons unrelated to the company.
5. GoEuro will not use any materials entered through this competition without the permission of entrants.
6. Personal details and documents of entrants will not be shared with third parties.
7. Only entries in the following languages will be accepted: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Dutch.
8. As per the decision of GoEuro judges, a single scholarship will be awarded.
9. Applicants must be 18 years old or above.