Best PriceReal time comparison
Easy BookingDirect access to over 600 train, bus and flight partners
Customer SatisfactionMore than 20 million users from over 120 countries
- 00 44 330 365 5454
- Power Outlet
- Seat Reservation
- Allows Bicycle
Book easyJet flights
Schedules and information for easyJet flights departing from the UK.
easyJet is now the second largest low-cost carrier in Europe, behind Ryanair. The company considers itself a pioneer in online booking for travel. Initially, easyJet bookings could only be completed over the phone, but in 1997 easyJet launched a website for direct easyJet bookings. The initial two routes that were operated by easyJet were from London Luton to Glasgow and to Edinburgh. easyJet now covers over 600 routes both domestically and internationally in 32 countries. In 2016, the airlines carried over 73 million passengers to their destinations.
Popular European easyJet Flights
Things to consider when flying with easyJet
A small list of everything you need to know for an easyJet flight.
easyJet luggage policies
Given the popularity of short trips with easyJet, knowing the difference between the type of luggage packages you can choose from with easyJet is very important. More and more people are choosing not to check in luggage due to excessive fees and waiting times upon arrival. Below is everything you need to know about your luggage allowance with easyJet.
All passengers are entitled 1 one cabin bag on board the aircraft. However, you have to follow some rules:
Luggage allowance with easyJet
Max size of Cabin bag: The maximum size of hand luggage with easyJet is 56cm x 45cm x 25cm, including handles and wheels. Despite this restriction, there are not any weight limitations on cabin bags - although they should be able to fit in the overhead lockers. If the lockers are full, your bag will be checked into the hold free of charge.
Any additional bag must go under your seat and must not exceed 45cm x 36cm x 20cm. Smaller bags include a laptop bag or handbag. Additional items such as coats, umbrellas etc. should also fit underneath your seat.
Hold luggage allowance with easyJet: Each passenger is entitled to purchase up to 3 x hold bags of up to 23kg. Infants travelling on an adults lap are not entitled to hold luggage.
How much does it cost to check in luggage with easyJet?
Hold luggage (up to 15kg):
- Online: Checking in luggage less than 15kg will cost between £8.99 - £29.99 when booked online.
- Airport: You cannot check in luggage of less than 15kg at the airport.
Hold luggage (up to 23kg):
- Online: Checking in luggage up to 23 kg will cost between £13.99 - £33.99 when booked online.
- Airport: Checking in luggage up to 23 kg will cost £37 when booked at the bag drop desk and £47 when purchased at the boarding gate.
- Online: Purchasing additional weight for pre-booked luggage costs £12 per 3 kg
- Airport: Checking in luggage up to 23 kg will cost £37 when booked at the bag drop desk, and £47 when purchased at the boarding gate.
Small sports equipment
- Online: Small sports equipment (not exceeding 20kg) will cost an additional £37 when purchased prior to your flight.
- Airport: When purchased at the airport, small sports equipment will be slightly more expensive, with easyJet charging £47 per item.
Large sports equipment
- Online: Large sports equipment (not exceeding 32kg) will cost an additional £42 when purchased online.
- Airport: When purchased at the airport, large sports equipment will be slightly more expensive, with easyJet charging £52 per item.
easyJet check-in information
Checking in to easyJet flights is simple: it can be done using the easyJet website or in the app under "Manage Bookings". Check-in is available up to 30 days or just 2 hours before your flight departs; however, do make sure that you check in prior to your flight as failure to do so may risk missing your flight. If any information concerning your flight has changed e.g. you changed the name, added luggage or your flight time has changed, then simply check in again and print off a new boarding pass.
In order to check in, you must have filled out your identification information, called Advanced Passenger information (API). This includes your name, address and passport number when you can fill out during online check-in, for example. Whether or not this ID is required will depend on the route you're taking; but failing to present it upon request will mean you can't board the flight.
Facilities On-board easyJet flights