Best PriceReal-time comparison
Easy BookingDirect access to over 600 train, bus and flight partners
Customer SatisfactionMore than 20 million users from over 120 countries
Deutsche Bahn: Schedules and Timetables
Deutsche Bahn's principal hubs are the main train stations of Germany's larger cities, such as Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Dusseldorf. It has rail links to other European countries, including Denmark, Austria, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg and The Netherlands. Its trains and buses cater for all levels of travel; local commuting, business travel and tourism.
Frankfurt to Munich Trains
Berlin to Leipzig Trains
Frankfurt to Berlin Trains
Berlin to Hamburg Trains
Munich to Berlin Trains
Find a PDF version of Deutsche Bahn times here.
Deutsche Bahn Services
Deutsche Bahn has two main subsidiaries. DB Fernverkehr AG operates the InterCity and InterCityExpress trains in Germany. It also operates EuroCity trains throughout Europe. These services are aimed at business travellers and tourists. German passengers can book certain tickets online, and print them when purchased. Passengers can also reserve seats, purchase travel insurance and make use of a courier luggage service. DB Regio AG operates services for short and medium distance journeys. The subsidiary is subdivided into 8 DB Regio companies, for example, DB Regio Bayern operates trains in Bavaria. DB Regio also operates the S-Bahn or local train network in Hamburg and Berlin, and it owns 25 bus companies.
Deutsche Bahn FAQs
When does Deutsche Bahn require a seat reservation?
When does it make sense to travel in 1st class?
When do I have to reserve a space for my bicycle?
Deutsche Bahn's food: How is the food on a Deutsche Bahn train?
How long are Deutsche Bahn's transfers? If I miss my connection will my ticket carry over to the next train?
Which Deutsche Bahn trains have WiFi and how good is the reception?
What assistence does Deutsche Bahn offer for mobility-impaired passengers?
- Mobility service center: Here disabled persons can book the required service in advance. This works both online and under the telephone number 0180 6512512
- Porters: Train and station personnel help you get started with the trains. Ramps and other devices are available for this purpose.
- Seating: Restricted passengers have extra seats near the train doors. These can be booked in advance as well as all other places.
- Traveling companions and Seeing-Eye Dogs: Wheelchairs are always carried on-board. Accompanying persons receive free seat reservations.
- Services at Train Stations: The larger railway stations of Deutsche Bahn are equipped with various auxiliary functions. Many of them are equipped with elevators. In addition, acoustic signals and announcements facilitate orientation.
We’ve sent you a confirmation email.
Please click the link inside to complete the process.